Cat Eye Wood Buttons for Sewing Knitting Crochet DIY Craft
- CHARMING WOOD BUTTONS – Our unfinished wood buttons include two holes and are precision laser cut out of beautiful maple wood veneer, creating that wonderful sought-after rustic burned look.
- DIY FINISHING TIPS – You can leave as is, sand to remove burn marks, add glue and glitter for a little shimmer, or add paint or stain for beautiful colorful looks. Great for the experienced sewer or crafter, or as a fun project for new crafters.
- SLOW DOWN AND CRAFT – Enhance your projects with these wood buttons. Can be sewn to hats, gloves, scarves, backpacks, drink sleeves, blankets, home décor and more. The creative possibilities are only limited to your imagination.
- TOP QUALITY – The buttons are available in several sizes, perfect for your project. We do not recommend getting the buttons wet as this may cause damage to them. If you need to wash the items they’re attached to, we recommend hand washing or spot cleaning the fabric only.
- MADE IN THE USA - The material for these wood buttons are sourced from top US companies and created in our Sniggle Sloth California facility to form a high-quality product you’ll cherish for years.